Position: Designer / Art Director - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: $60K, DOE
Are you interested in being part of a fast growing female-led startup? If so, our client would love to see your work!
They are seeking a Designer / Art Director to join their team, full time, in July 2017. The ideal candidate should have a strong eye for photography and type. You should also be comfortable working on female products and approaching campaigns with a bit of "edge".
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Creating and designing all concepts and designs for their 2 main brands.
- Working on identity, packaging, website, publication, ad campaigns, events, retail display, experience, art installations, video / photo production, and more.
- Generating concepts that are fresh and on brand & creating a detailed plan and follow through.
- Working with fellow senior designers, lead junior designers, and report to Director of Design.
- Collaborating with departments such as Dev, Growth, Product, Content, and Event for all projects.
- 3+ years design experience preferably working on a brand / in-house. An interest or background working for startups is also key.
- You MUST be hands-on and proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- A strong eye for photography and type is VERY important.
- Any eCommerce experience is also a plus.
- Interest in art, fashion and culture is preferred.
- Portfolio must showcase real-world projects for print publications, packaging and websites from concept to production.
- Must be very curious as to what's new and always motivated to create things without precedent.
- You should be comfortable discussing women's health issues.
This is a growing team looking to add on a new Designer ASAP. They also have GREAT benefits! If you would like to apply for this position, please include 2-3 bullet points of why you would be a good fit.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.