Designer (Brand Design)- Contractor
EA's Experience and Brand Design Team's mission is to ignite the imaginations of players through world-class design strategy and craftsmanship. We are a multidisciplinary creative team encompassing branding and visual ID, graphic design, motion graphics, user experience design and digital product design.
As a designer, your responsibility is to build franchise design systems and specific channel executions for a portfolio of games within EA's paid and owned channels with guidance from senior leaders.
Our ideal candidate has contributed to the building of globally recognized brands in organizations that expect nothing less than A+ work. Successful team members thrive in a team-based environment, adapt well to a constantly evolving industry, possess practical knowledge of brand and digital design, and generally carry positive energy that benefits the greater team.
- Design best-in-class assets that are at the foundation of our franchise Design Systems including logos, graphic devices, templates for social and retail channels, and style guides.
- Create online/console assets for banner, email, social media, web landing pages, and in-game campaigns.
- Design and develop standard and complex digital content including HTML5 banners, rich media executions, animated GIFs, cinemagraphs and video executions.
- Ensure that creative complies with brand, platform, and licensor guidelines and industry-standard specs.
- Work with marketing partners and game studio teams, in both HD and mobile, to deliver premium design executions.
- Understand the importance of aligning the overall campaign narrative into every player touch point.
- Assist in the creation and execution of internal EA initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years design experience at an agency and/or internal marketing team.
- Ability to design from concept to execution in service of brand, retail, paid and owned channels targeting a range of player audiences.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to present creative work to stakeholders, absorb feedback in a positive manner, and execute against required changes.
- Possess an impressive portfolio reflecting strengths in design, typography, and layout.
- Advanced skills in Adobe programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Passion for design and games!
B.A. in Graphic Design.
Additional experience in related fields a plus.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org please make sure to include and up to date portfolio
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.