Wayfair is seeking a collaborative and ambitious Designer to join the creative team behind our portfolio of consumer Lifestyle Brands (Joss & Main, AllModern, Birch Lane, and Perigold).
The Designer will work both independently and collaboratively to solve complex creative challenges involving all aspects of a promotional campaign: email, landing experiences, digital advertising and print collateral. The Designer will work with the Creative Managers to interpret project objectives to ensure design concepts meet business goals while following brand standards. Flexibility and willingness to learn is key, as we're often iterating on new learnings to continually improve our consumer experience.
Please submit your portfolio to be considered for this position.
- Design and produce a high volume of digital and print campaigns for AllModern and Perigold on tight deadlines
- Follows and helps create brand standards
- Partner with team on visual concepts and story development
- Ability to conceptualize, present and discuss ideas with designers, copywriters and marketing teams
- Vocal contributor to the team and helps coach Associate Designers
- As a part of the collaborative team dynamic, the Designer will pitch in on all sorts of new projects
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication, or related field
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite: particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (Experience with Sketch is a plus)
- Strong concepting, typography and layout design skills
- Confident in design abilities and able to articulate ideas and opinions
- Organized and able to produce quality work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Always seeking knowledge in design, art, and technology, and stays up to date on current trends
- An enthusiastic and flexible work ethic with a sense of humor(!)
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.