Leading Lifestyle/Action Sports Company is looking for a talented Project Designer, who will be responsible for executing strategy, concepts, and fresh ideas into the overall look and feel of the brand. This designer will work closely with internal creative teams, product development and brand marketing, in order to properly develop and execute a wide range of projects and campaigns, globally.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop the overall look/design of the brand
- Create branding elements and a style guide that can be used across all design mediums
- Maintain brand consistency by overseeing projects through each stage of development
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by the Design Coordinators
- At least 3 years of design experience, preferably in branding, action sports, lifestyle or consumer products
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Intimate understanding of Keynote and/or PowerPoint a big plus
- Versatile portfolio that showcases a youthful yet modern aesthetic and versatile, hands-on approach to design
If you're interested in this position, please respond with your resume and full portfolio, for immediate review.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.