TVGla is seeking a Designer with a focus on creative in social. This person will work closely with Creative Directors as well as Social Strategists to execute ideas that get our message across to the viewer. They will be expected to remain current on trends in social to know the rules and best practices on the various platforms. While the primary focus of this role does live in the social space versatility is important because they could also be expected to work on projects that include banners, apps, websites and video production.
What's important to us:
- QUALITY: You will be responsible for creating high quality graphic and motion pieces. You will work with your team to reflect the client's vision while maintaining our high creative standard.
- PASSION: We strive to output award winning work that raises the bar in our industry. This takes talent and hard work. Creatives on our team must have a passion for what they are doing that pushes their work above the bar.
- TEAM WORK: Camaraderie is an important part of our culture. We thrive off this, because it builds trust and forms an undeniable spirit that breeds amazing creative.
- COMMUNICATION: It will be your duty to ask questions and be verbal with teammates in order to understand the client's objectives, while also remembering that listening is half of communication.
- PROBLEM SOLVING: Ideate efficiently to come up with effective creative solutions for both large and small-scale projects. You will be asked to raise solutions, not problems.
- Portfolio demonstrating strong conceptual, design and motion skills
- Demonstrated high level understanding of social media platforms and their uses in marketing and advertising
- Excellent Photoshop and Illustrator abilities
- Proficient with motion & editing in AE and Premiere
- Excellent communication skills
- Video production experience
- 3D capabilities including Cinema 4D also a plus
What We Offer TVGla provides a dynamic, fast-paced, pet-friendly team environment, comprehensive medical benefits, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays & time off, fun weekly events, summer Fridays, a fully stocked kitchen, and more!
For consideration, please send us your resume, cover letter, online portfolio and your favorite song at the moment to email@example.com for consideration.
TVGla is an equal opportunity employer.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Resume, Cover Letter, Online Portfolio & Favorite Song!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.