WE ARE TROIKA, an award winning design and brand experience agency in Hollywood specializing in network branding, show packaging, and promotion in the evolving entertainment media landscape. We are looking for a Designer to join our team as we continue to create incredible experiences. The Designer will have an opportunity to work with a variety of the largest brands in entertainment and sports media and bring ideas to life through design at an unprecedented time of change. For more information, visit troika.tv.
YOU ARE passionate about design and want to work with agile brands that thrive in today's dynamic, disruptive media landscape. You are highly conceptual, your design has a point of view, you tell stories using the latest trend setting motion concepts and techniques. You have proven experience acting as the creative author for complex design assignments. You are curious, collaborative, and love what you do. Troika is seeking YOU.
- Articulate concept visually with multiple options and personal perspective
- Provide strategic rationale for animation concepts
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions
- Take initiative to resolve creative needs by researching, identifying, and implementing solutions designed to streamline the creative process and enhance productivity within the studio
- Plan project timeframes and manage priorities to meet project milestones
- Actively interpret and provide a point of view on creative briefs
- Stay on brief and take direction well
- Drive innovation in the creative process
- Insist on the highest standards and drive excellence in every project
- Excellent attention to detail in file preparation and quality control
- Solve problems with stylistic variety
- Work effectively with Creative Directors, Account Directors, and Producers
- Seek guidance when necessary
- Excellent command of motion theory and vocabulary, color theory, and storytelling
- Proficient graphic design skills, including typography and graphic communication
- Clear creative process with strong conceptual ability
- Mastery of design tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to autonomously develop and articulate an animation concept
- Proficiency of animation tools, including Cinema 4D and After Effects
- Print knowledge preferred
- Ability to exhibit as well as foster in others a positive attitude, passion, and drive for excellence
- Ability to communicate visually through drawing and sketching
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidently present conceptual thinking and motion theory to senior team members
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Understanding of the principles of animation and how to best employ these principles to meet the creative needs of projects preferred
- At least four years of entertainment and broadcast industry experience preferred
To apply please send a link to your website to firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please include a personal cover letter.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.