The Developer will be responsible for developing Web applications and CMS-driven websites. This position will be creating cutting-edge applications and other websites from concept through completion.
Deliver high-quality PHP source code
Make issues seem easy while providing realistic time to complete estimates
Create, maintain and optimize MySQL queries for programs and metric reporting
Commit code using Git methodologies and best practices
Create highly complex, customized applications in response to business needs
Research, track and understand new Web technologies; make recommendations for new policies and procedures to bring in-house
Provide guidance and assistance to developers
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
- Knowledge of the principles of advertising and marketing
- Ability to take a concept from sketch or wireframe to final implementation
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Multitasking and problem-solving skills
- Analytical, organized and proactive attitude
- Knowledge of abstraction and modularization concepts is preferable
- Familiarity with Rules Engines is preferable
- Knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5; knowledge of Sass, Capistrano, and Foundation is preferable
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and switch quickly and comfortably between projects as determined by supervisor, clients or other circumstances
- Ability to work within a team structure
- Ability to qualify for a government security clearance - as required by government contract
- Citizen of the United States of America - as required by government contract
Education and Experience
B.S., B.A. or B.F.A. in Computer Science, or equivalent development experience
5+ years of software development experience is ideal
Solid experience with typical software development life cycles and methodologies
For consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements directly to the posting at www.iostudio.com/careers . RESUMES MUST BE ATTACHED IN .DOC OR .PDF FORMATS ONLY.
iostudio is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
"EEO is the Law" poster and poster supplement links:
iostudio does not offer VISA sponsorship for any position.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.