Our client in Ashburn, VA is looking for a Development Program Director to join their team.
Responsibilities of this role include:
* Manage new and existing opportunities throughout the various stages, lead major proposals, oversee development and submission of proposals, and manage all activities leading to final negotiations
* Enhance performance of the team, lead team performance to manage and drive sales growth/strategies that include product innovation initiatives.
* Lead best practices across the organization as the leading SME in development providing service to the external facing divisions.
* Create development program strategies and plans
* Collaborate with Director* level management and Market Research Team
* Build and maintain internal and external client relationships
* Identify, build and maintain relationships with external vendors and suppliers
Qualifications to be considered for this role:
* 10+ years' of experience in business development, lead generation, or account based marketing
* 5- 8 years' of management experience with direct reports at a Sr. Leadership level
* Previous experience and knowledge in the public sector capture, proposal fundamentals (Federal, state and local levels) in addition to the construction/architecture industry
* Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus!
Salary: Up to US$150000 per year + DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.