Position: Digital Account / Project Manager - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client, a growing digital agency, is currently seeking a client-facing DIGITAL ACCOUNT / PROJECT MANAGER to join their team FULL TIME!
In this role, the DIGITAL ACCOUNT / PROJECT MANAGER acts as the main liaison between the client, account and internal teams on projects spanning the digital space.
- Have at least 2+ years of agency account management experience, with extensive knowledge of the digital space
- Easily understands complex digital initiatives
- Thrive in a fast-paced, open office agency setting
- Are a natural problem solver, solutions-oriented with strong decision making capability
- Are highly professional, diligent, detail-oriented and an excellent presenter with top notch communication skills
- Have a positive, enthusiastic and focused demeanor!
In this role, the DIGITAL ACCOUNT / PROJECT MANAGER is responsible for:
- Creating project workflows, timelines, reports, budgets, etc. to ensure high quality deliverables are produced in a timely manner
- Ensuring seamless communication between creative, content, media and engineering teams; presenting detailed reports and updates to clients
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced setting
- Understanding client goals and implementing projects from concept to completion; measuring KPIs along the way
- Communicating consistent updates and roadblocks to clients
- Monitoring project spends, resource spends, allocations, etc.
- Keeping detailed notes, reports, etc.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, friendly, growing digital agency!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.