Are you a data savvy and multichannel driven Digital Analyst looking to grow in the healthcare and B2C space? Our client, an affordable and community driven healthcare provider, is building out their digital marketing team and needs a Digital Analyst as a vital team member. This is a full time, onsite opportunity located in Central Austin, Zilker Park adjacent. Starting October 8.
The Digital Analyst has diverse expertise in online data, multichannel attribution and data mining. Your day-to-day will consist of tracking, reporting and analyzing online user behavior, campaign performance, and overall marketing programs. You are timeline driven and seek to know more through data and program performance.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in digital marketing (analytical role; agency or other tactical experience)
- Bachelor's degree; MBA
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Access, and/or SQL skills, including pulling data out of a SQL server and manipulating it as needed to run complex and insightful analysis
- Passion for analytic, driving to results, and intellectual curiosity. Desire to help drive immediate improvement in business results based on the results of analysis
- Natural ability to effectively communicate results/implications both verbally and in writing to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Familiar with best practices across all facets of the online experience. Understanding of HTML and web technologies and concepts, including experience with high transaction websites and database marketing.
- Knowledge of using data from key applications such as Google Analytics, Tableau and SalesForce.com
- Experience with Marketo is a plus.
- Track daily, weekly and monthly business performance against goals and provide trend analysis against prior periods
- Develop and deliver standardized performance reports for marketing campaigns and activities including email, search, display, affiliate, partner, site promotions, social, etc.
- Work directly with Marketing, Sales, and Product leadership teams to help guide overall growth strategies
- Develop and deliver dashboards and detailed monthly and quarterly results summaries to management team
- Conduct Marketing data consolidation and validation
Salary: US$80000 - US$90000 per year + +Benefits