A client in Washington, DC is looking for a Digital Art Director to help their team on a temp basis.
This will start off as 3 months with the possibility to extend.
* Create engaging web experiences
* Improve/redesign existing interactions, flows, and marketing pages on websites
* The ideal candidate will have experience with rapid prototyping, template based CMS UX and design, information architecture, e-commerce, responsive design, and HTML/CSS page builds.
* Create HTML prototypes and production ready front end code.
* Work with analytics team to optimize site experiences through A/B testing and site analysis
* Integrate designs with A/B & Multivariate Testing Tools.
* Provide support with QA, data entry, production updates, resizing of graphics, etc.
* Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision.
* 5+ years of experience within the digital design/UX, complex IA and marketing
* Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
* Experience working with a large-scale CMS
* Demonstrated experience with mobile first and responsive design.
* Must have an online portfolio demonstrating UX (wireframes/prototypes/other UX artifacts) and visual design work.
* Examples of responsive UX, design and code.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience writing clean, valid HTML and CSS code.
* Experience with the Bootstrap framework.
* Ability to create lo-fi wireframes as well as high-fi visual design mockups.
Salary: Up to US$50.00 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.