Position: Digital Art Director (UI/UX) + Development
Location: Washington, DC
Estimated Duration: 3+ Months
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $50/hour DOE
A client in Washington, DC is looking for a Digital Art Director to help their team on a temp basis.
This will start off as 3 months with the possibility to extend.
- Create engaging web experiences
- Improve/redesign existing interactions, flows, and marketing pages on websites
- The ideal candidate will have experience with rapid prototyping, template based CMS UX and design, information architecture, e-commerce, responsive design, and HTML/CSS page builds.
- Create HTML prototypes and production ready front end code.
-Work with analytics team to optimize site experiences through A/B testing and site analysis
- Integrate designs with A/B & Multivariate Testing Tools.
- Provide support with QA, data entry, production updates, resizing of graphics, etc.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and InVision.
- 5+ years of experience within the digital design/UX, complex IA and marketing
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Experience working with a large-scale CMS
- Demonstrated experience with mobile first and responsive design.
- Must have an online portfolio demonstrating UX (wireframes/prototypes/other UX artifacts) and visual design work.
- Examples of responsive UX, design and code.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing clean, valid HTML and CSS code.
- Experience with the Bootstrap framework.
- Ability to create lo-fi wireframes as well as high-fi visual design mockups.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: Up to US$50 per week
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.