Our client in Houston is looking to add a full time Digital Campaign Manager to their growing team! Awesome team, quick benefits, and solid bonus potential of up to 10%!
**The ideal candidate will have under 7 years of experience, fresh experience in current marketing automation platforms and eCommerce sites.
What you will be doing:
- Work with internal resources to plan and execute all digital, SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising
- Devise and implement new growth strategies
- Leverage the company's marketing automation platform (Eloqua) to design and implement lead generation and nurturing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all marketing programs, identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance accordingly
- Coordinate strategies and programs with marketing team members
What you need to know:
- 4-7 years of progressively responsible positions in marketing, with broad exposure to a range of traditional, online and integrated campaigns
- Energy/Oil + Gas industry background required
- Marketing automation experience is preferred
- Experience in online marketplaces in B2B markets, strongly preferred
- Experience in rapid-paced, highly dynamic environments with proven success in navigating changing priorities and opportunities
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics required
- Working with some remote team members, must have excellent communication
- Self-starter, able to work independently
Please apply today with an updated resume!
Salary: US$80000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.