Our energy client has an immediate need for a Digital Communications Coordinator (HTML/Email/SMS) to join its team for a long-term freelance role that starts immediately! This opportunity is ONSITE.
The Digital Communications Coordinator is responsible for supporting the client's products and services that require e-communications. The Digital Communications Coordinator will develop and send email and SMS messages on behalf of various brands for the client.
Other responsibilities include:
* SMS production and execution
* HTML coding and troubleshooting
* Quality assurance and execution of email/SMS e-communications
* Content development
Job requirements for the Digital Communications Coordinator include:
* 2-4 years of professional experience required
* 1-2 years of experience with e-communications
* Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio software.
* HTML, Dreamweaver and Photoshop experience is preferred.
* Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
* Knowledge of SAP/CRM preferred.
Salary: US$20 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.