We are currently looking for a future Editorial andMarketingGenius.
Orangenius is looking for a qualified intern to join our Editorial team. We are seeking a student with strong knowledge of the digital media landscape who can participate in various stages of our publishing and marketing campaigns. Students in our intern program, among other learning experiences, will gain skills with WordPress and HTML sites, learn editorial strategy for growing an online magazine, help plan events and coordinate social media marketing efforts. Specifically, our interns will assist in:
- Creating presentations, marketing and promotional materials, and e-mail campaigns
- Perform analysis of publishing and marketing analytics
- Investigate competitor marketing efforts
- Manage our contact management system
- Provide support to social media marketing efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Monitor and post on blogs, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Article editing and review
- Keyword analysis
- Writing articles for Artrepreneur.com
This position is non-paid, however, academic credit can be arranged per your university's or college's guidelines.
Email email@example.com Please send your resume and a brief cover letter explaining why your experience makes you a good fit for this role.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.