Position: Digital Content Specialist
Location: Northwest Houston
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Early March
Rate: up to $55K/yr
A marketing agency is looking for a Digital Content Specialist to join its team. This is an ONSITE, FULL TIME role that starts in mid March.
The ideal Digital Content Specialist has 5-10 years of agency experience, managing digital campaigns for several clients.
* Bachelor's degree
* Expert level writing + editing skills
* Deadline oriented
* Experience with Content Management Systems
* Knowledge of Inbound Marketing
* Familiarity with sales CRMs and Hubspot is a plus
The Digital Content Specialist will be responsible for crafting content for several different mediums and clients.
* Plan and strategize inbound marketing campaign execution including content, content schedule, workflows, platforms and measurements
* Draft copy for social media, blogs, landing pages, ads, brochures and more
* Drafting press releases
* Monitoring campaign effectiveness
* Brainstorm campaign ideas
* Planning and monitoring social media posts for several clients including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.