Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our client is hiring for a Content Strategist to join their team!
This will be 40 hours per week, onsite. After a few weeks, there is flexibility to work 3 days onsite, 2 days remote.
You will be creating and strategizing content for a well known organization. Managing the online community forum for reputation management is also expected.
What you will be doing as a Content Strategist:
- Create a comprehensive social media strategy and expand social media presence for the company and its assets, covering Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, blogging, Pinterest, etc.
- Monitor and participate in conversations happening in online communities
- Produce content through written articles, video, photo galleries, live streams, social media posts and mobile push alerts for all platforms, including desktop, mobile, apps and social
- Identify compelling user-generated content of interest to our audience to share
- Find new and efficient ways to create different types of content (infographics, gifs, slide shows, etc.)
- Partner with Portfolio Marketing Managers and Branding + Creative teams to develop copy and content for our target customers and campaign goals
- Partner with Branding + Creative to create and gather assets for campaigns, create video and photography scripts and content, and coordinate delivery to marketing agencies and other stakeholders
- Upload and organize pieces of content across various platforms.
- Set clear, measurable goals and ensure advertising and social media activities deliver on expected goals
- Use tools such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Social Media Management tools, Content management systems, Facebook Ad and Business Manager and more to track and manage analytics
What you need to know as a Content Strategist:
- 5+ years of content and copywriting experience
- Strong copywriting and proofing skills
- Strategic and analytical in approach
- Open to learning in an ever-changing digital environment
- You must be a collaborator and partner to the team
- Experience in online marketing, particularly B2C email, websites, video and social media
- Expert on all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Experience with third party social media management tools such as Hootsuite, SoCi, Reputation.com, etc.
- Skillful at responding to reviews in online forums
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Sharepoint
- Knowledge of the property management industry preferred
Salary: $30-$44/hr; DOE