Immerse. Evoke. Reframe. Create. At Landor, that's how we approach design.
We are currently seeking a DigitalDesign Director to join our Cincinnati office.
Could this be you?
Landor builds some of the world's most agile brands - brands that thrive on change. Landor's branding services include strategy and positioning, identity and design, brand architecture, prototyping, innovation, tech space, naming and verbal identity, research and analytics, environments and experiences, engagement and activation, and interactive and media design.
Landor is in need of a Digital Design Director to develop exceptional interactive and graphic design solutions that provide best in class digital experiences for our clients marketing and branding needs, with a strong focus on ecommerce and paid social advertising. Your work, combined with Landor's brand building and strategic rigor, will build stronger consumer bases for our clients proving Landor's end to end capabilities to successfully grow their businesses.
- Use business goals and brand strategy to design digital advertisements, emails, and other assets that drive customer acquisition and engagement.
- Optimize for performance using direct response and digital user-experience best practices to iterate, innovate and test different creative concepts
- Create compelling experiences through excellent use of typography, color and photography that reflect the brand
- Stay up to date on social and digital developments and innovations. Adapt and innovate as necessary
- eCommerce designer who can generate exceptional ideas that integrate user experience best practices and ecommerce business goals, by utilizing strong visual and conceptual problem-solving skills
The Digital Design Director will explore and conceptualize design options and solutions that maintain Landor's vision and creative beliefs- 'great ideas expertly and beautifully crafted and delivered with rigor and flair'. You will work either independently or in conjunction with Executive and Creative Directors, fellow Senior Designers and Designers, evaluate design options, develop and push to find 'big ideas' based on design strategy and the creative brief. You will develop straightforward design approaches to complex design challenges across packaging, brand development, corporate identity, mobile, digital and user experience design projects.
What we're looking for
A Design Director, who has:
- 5 to 7 years experience in digital and media design; 10+ years in industry.
- Expertise designing for social mediums and on leading ecommerce platforms
- Knowledge of branding and branding principles
- Self-starter with ability to work smartly and understand how to prioritize time to meet broader team and organization goals
- Ability to work under high-pressure, quick-turn deadlines and still create unique designs
- Knowledge of website usability/web optimization, UX and responsive design systems
- Knowledge of e-commerce design best practices
- Strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions
- Experience teaching or 'bootcamping' on new technologies
- Experience with AR, VR experiential design
- Experience with digital disruptors who have grown with digital advertising
- Content development/writing experience a plus
To learn more about Landor and why you need to join us, click here www.landor.com.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.