Our client, a leader of in-home fitness programs and nutritional products, is on the lookout for a hybrid designer with a print and digital background. Candidates will be required to show examples of both within their portfolios.
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Sr. Art Directors, Art Directors and Business Leaders on e-commerce site design and implementation, digital assets development, and digital advertising content
- Create UI designs, mock-ups, prototypes, and screen flows
- Produce assets for our digital ecosystem of websites and apps
- BFA from a leading 4-year undergraduate or a degree in Interaction, Information or Interface design; Human-Computer Interaction; Design Planning; Graphic Design; or 2-year graduate design program
- At least 2+ years of experience as a digital designer
- Have worked on the full-scale web design for a minimum of 2 significant consumer products
- Able to provide examples of landing pages, email campaigns, social media content and other art created for digital use
- High design standards that deliver desired results
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop
If you are interested and available please send us your current resume and samples.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.