Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Digital Designer
Location: St. Louis
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Our insurance client has a HOT need for a Digital Designer to join their team full time. This is a brand new position!
The Digital Designer will be working hand in hand with the Marketing Director to grow their B2C and B2B clientele and brand awareness.
- Assist Marketing Director with 3 WordPress theme designs and redesigns with SEO in mind and light CSS coding.
- Lead generation landing page designs
- Social Media posts (not paid) and manage bi-weekly content calendar
- Designing enewsletters, and digital flyers, catalogs and brochures
- Assist Marketing Director with email marketing campaign designs and light HTML coding
Top Criteria for Digital Designer:
- Degree in Graphic Design with 1-4 years professional experience in similar role
- Proficient in WordPress Themes with some customization and Adobe Creative Suite, light coding in HTML / CSS
- Design aesthetic: clean, corporate feel with branding experience, rebranding experience a plus
- This industry has strict regulations that change often so must be comfortable with change and able to change focus without feeling overwhelmed
- Can manage own projects with follow through
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$45000 - US$60000 per year