- New York, NY
OppenheimerFunds values the talented and diverse workforce we've cultivated over the years. Our nearly 60-year history includes a strong tradition of providing innovative investment ideas and a world-class experience for the individuals, institutions and financial advisors we serve. Our strong foundation is built on collaboration, creativity, and the extraordinary people who play an integral role in our success every day.
OppenheimerFunds has been an industry pioneer throughout its 60+ year history and when it comes to digital customer experience (CX) there is no exception. OppenheimerFunds' Digital CX team sets a high bar that many firms in the industry are striving to reach. The CX team consists of several core disciplines; UX design, product management, analytics and development.
The Digital Designer will play a crucial role on the UX design team, responsible for leading the end-to-end design process from concept to completion. This role is ideal for a hands-on designer with a deep understanding of digital best-practices, responsive design, an unquestionably keen eye, and a mastery of design software. Previous web and app design is required.
- Design intuitive and elegant user experiences for all OppenheimerFunds digital properties and iOS web applications.
- Responsible for articulating high-level concepts as well as detailed designs with a variety of partners across the organization.
- Primary design focus: custom landing pages for strategic marketing and ad campaigns, interactive charts, infographics, promotional graphics, informational web content, and email templates.
- Work closely with creative developers to build functional prototypes quickly, thus a strong knowledge of how design and technology work together is a must.
- BA/BFA in digital design, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- 5-7 years experience working exclusively in digital in a marketing department, an agency, or a media company.
- Collaborative and comfortable working with a group of partners, product owners and developers.
- Independent self-motivated thinker who can solve complex business problems via visual solutions.
- Advanced software knowledge with Adobe Suite, Sketch and InVision.
- A strong portfolio that showcases advanced skills in web and app design.
- Strong UX background with user centric problem-solving approach.
- Great organizational skills, work ethic and superior attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills (both in conversation and in writing), especially focused on running collaborative workshops and articulating design strategies.
- Knowledge of front-end development (HTML/CSS) and how it impacts design.
- Experience as an illustrator or with motion graphics is a plus.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.