Our client, a multi-tiered apparel company, is looking to hire a Digital Designer for its location in New York City. This position will be responsible for developing and executing brand building ideas across all channels.
- Conceptualize, design, and produce designs for web, email, print, social and marketing collateral
- Lead the creative, design, and management processes on a range of 360 seasonal campaigns that may include, but is not limited to, photography, videos, gifs, design identities, and interactive experiences with various applications for e-commerce, digital advertising, social platforms, print collateral, etc.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into clear and compelling designs that are relevant to each brand
- Make contributions to the evolution of the brand image
- Manage additional freelancers by setting clear guidelines for them that outline responsibilities and expectations of all projects
- Recommend process improvements
- Minimum 5+ year's experience in a fashion agency or in-house environment
- BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Excellent eye for typography, layout, and branding with impeccable design fundamentals
- Proficient in Adobe CC, HTML, CSS, UX best-practice, Responsive web design
- Experience with Drupal and/or Shopify CMS
- Experience with campaigns spanning print, digital, and social
- Strong project management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to lead projects with minimal oversight while managing multiple priorities and meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Discerning, brand-sensitive eye for art direction, photo editing, cropping, and retouching
- On-set photography experience with a sensitive eye for art direction, photo editing, cropping, and retouching
While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.