Position: Digital Designer + Email Marketing(HubSpot) - Temp-to-full-time
Our client in UTC is looking for a Digital Designer with Email Automation experience (HubSpot preferred) to join their team! This freelance opportunity will be 40 hours per week and has a strong possibility of turning full-time!
You will be working with the marketing team to create and implement email campaigns that promote products and services, design effective campaigns and managing a marketing automation platform.
- Creating HTML-based responsive emails
- Web Development for website changes and maintenance
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Designing print and digital marketing collateral
- Maintaining brand standards and aiding in creative direction
- Survey development, delivery and result maintenance
- Staying up-to-date with latest email marketing trends
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Marketing automation experience
- Email (HubSpot preferred)
- HTML skills
- General knowledge of SEO
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Digital content management
- Understanding of B2B marketing concepts
Looking to work in a unique role for a fun, team oriented company? This is it!
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.