Position: Digital Designer (Fashion + HTML Skills)\
Location: South Bay Area
Estimated Duration: Weeks/Could Extend/Possible Full-time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: around $35/hr freelance DOE
Lifestyle brand is looking for a Digital Designer! The Digital Designer will be responsible for the design and development digital creative (websites, emails, landing pages, social media etc.).
- 4+ years digital design experience
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must have HTML, CSS, WordPress, Dreamweaver
- eCommerce and fashion experience
- Portfolio that includes eCommerce, emails, landing pages and an understanding of UI/UX trends
- Strong typography and layout skills
- Must have responsive design and development skills for desktop and mobile
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.