Position: Digital Designer (Fashion / Lifestyle brand)
Location: South Bay Area
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within the Week
A global leader apparel brand is seeking a Digital Designer to join their in-house creative/advertising team in a freelance to full time capacity.
The primary responsibility of the Digital Designer is to design original editorial experiences across all digital touch points in a seamless design language that is digital first (responsive design).
The ideal Digital Designer will have a strong sense of visual design with a contemporary aesthetic, be tuned in with the latest design trends, and have strong eye for color, typography, and layout techniques.
- Design and maintain graphics for eCommerce websites, emails, landing pages and social media
- Integrate the brand story and visual identity with fresh creative across multiple touch-point
- Concept and execute designs of elevated editorial experiences across mobile and desktop (responsive design)
- Ensure consistency of design and follow brand guidelines
- 3+ years of digital design experience, ideally eCommerce included
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign in a Mac Environment
- Solid understanding of usability
- Ability to work confidently under pressure, with positive attitude and under tight deadlines are essential
- Positive and clear verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate design concepts effectively
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.