Our client, a major sporting goods brand, is looking to hire an Interactive Designer to help their team immediately.
In this role you will report to the Creative Director on the mid-sized creative team. You will be working on the design and development of the websites, marketing email campaigns, promotional and advertising banners, seasonal content specials and global content.
Your day to day will include:
- Design and develop web pages, user interfaces, and other marketing collateral using current front end technologies
- HTML email creation and production
- Evaluate and enhance websites to strengthen the brand.
- Ability to take printed advertising materials and adapt for web applications
- Design within corporate style guidelines while incorporating web design best practices.
- Collaborate with other team members on web page design and execution to create efficient solutions that will be consumer friendly aesthetically, and technically.
The ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years' experience in design and development
- Proficient in HTML/CSS
- Can liaise with the development team on design concepts
- Self starter, problem solver and out of the box thinker!
This is a top-rated company in North County. If you are passionate about sports this could be the dream job to get your foot in the door!
This is ONSITE freelance this month with the possibility to turn full-time for the right candidate.
**DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED***
Salary: up to $35 per hour/DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.