Hello, we are MODE. We craft brands, develop unique and intuitive experiences and tell stories across industries and mediums. Located in Charlotte's South End, we are a group of 30 creatives comprised of designers, art directors, writers, developers, and strategists that have a passion for what we do. We are looking for a Digital Designer who is collaborative, multi-talented, and driven to create exceptional work. If that is you and you have 3+ years of design experience, are equally enthusiastic about creating extraordinary digital experiences, and telling stories in new ways we would love to hear from you.
- 3+ years of design experience in an agency environment or equivalent
- Deep understanding of web usability and design, layout and typographic principles
- Ability to take on small and large projects and execute them at a high level
- Ability to translate complex ideas into elegant, intuitive designs
- A strong portfolio showcasing a range of forward-looking design and technology solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas, detailed design, and design rationale
- Must be enthusiastic, thoughtful, collaborative, and driven to create great work
What you'll be doing:
- Creating a variety of digital experiences, campaigns, and social extensions
- Collaborating with art directors, designers, UX strategists, developers and writers
- Contributing from concept to execution on a wide variety of projects across diverse categories
Benefits: 100% Employee Medical Coverage 401(k) Plan with match 5+ Weeks vacation per year (19 PTO days, 9 observed holidays) Work From Home Days
Vibrant culture with strong work/life balance Continuing Education support Catered Lunch & Learns
Summer Fridays (off at 2pm) Free Snacks & Beer/Wine New office in South End on Light Rail Trail, walking distance to bars, restaurants and more.
* This is a full-time design position in-house on our team. An online portfolio is required for consideration. Unfortunately, we won't be able to respond to all applicants but we will reach out to you if your portfolio and resume match the outlined requirements. No phone calls or visits please. No recruiters.