Our client, a retail company, needs a Digital Designer with fashion or lifestyle or dance or footwear or apparel experience to join their team full-time onsite at their office in Northern New Jersey.
Their office isn't easily commutable by public transportation.
The ideal Digital Designer has a portfolio that displays their clean and chic aesthetic and understands retail marketing and can design for online and offline media including eCommerce, wholesale, digital, social media, and print advertising (corporate communications, brochures, print & digital ads, emails, web pages and more).
The work is 70% digital vs. 30% print, heaviest in Illustrator and InDesign w/ touches of Photoshop as needed.
They have multiple digital channels including web, mobile, apps and social platforms.
Digital Designer Requirements:
* Strong multitasking skills
* Team player, "not a clock watcher"
* An Understanding of the culture of marketing and design (they are usually the last ones out of the building)
* Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in digital art or design + proven digital design experience (ideally 5 years)
* Tactical experience with any of the following Email Service Software i.e. Constant Contact, Drip, CovertKit, AWeber, Get Response, MailChimp, or ActiveCampaign
* HTML isn't required but familiarity with/an understanding of how images translate commercially on email is needed (Dreamweaver/HTML is a plus!)
* Fluency with core graphic design principles (typography, form, color, composition, imagery, etc.)
* Ability to creatively, strategically and efficiently approach projects from start (concept sketches/layouts), to production (client revisions), to preparation (final art files), to finish (vendor coordination)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.