Our client, an exclusive membership association, is looking for a full time Digital Designer to join their Digital Products and Services team.
Responsibilities of the Digital Designer are:
- Design and develop UI components of customer-facing interactive products such as online self-assessment products, digital publications, websites, and other online and mobile products
- Design data graphics and data visualizations
- Create wireframes, mockups, prototypes and flows communicate ideas
Requirements for the Digital Designer are:
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Understanding of general UX design and best practices
- Experience using Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Healthcare and Pharma industry background is a huge plus
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.