Position: Digital Designer - starting 4/10
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Monday 4/10
Our client is a well known name in Publishing seeking a Freelance Designer to join their team for ongoing work across several brands.
The Designer will:
- be working on various projects and accounts, which will need to be on brand for both the client and fit the guidelines of the publisher
- work on cutting edge digital (including banners, rich media, emails and social design)
- may work on Presentations for the sales team to support Digital sales
- handle everything from concept to production (50% design / 50% production)
The Designer must:
- be able to both concept and execute for campaigns
- have a strong understanding of Digital
- have ideally worked on Publishing or Editorial
- highly fluent in Photoshop and Illustrator
- HTML, InDesign or PowerPoint are a plus!
- be able to handle full process of design to production
- have great color, layout and type
You should also have strong design, color theory and typography skills. If your portfolio shows this, please let us know!
**Did you know, Creative Circle offers health benefits and 401Ks for ongoing freelancers! http://www.creativecircle.com/Documents/2016 Candidate Benefits.pdf
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.