Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Digital Designer
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Rate: Up to $40/hr DOE
Our client, a creative and technology agency is looking for a Digital Designer to work onsite, 35-40 hours per week on an ongoing basis.
This Digital Designer will be responsible for:
- Participating in the creation of snapchat filters.
- Creating e-mail banners, design and imagery appropriate for social media.
- Video editing for social media
- Creating social posts on various platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Partnering with the Art Director and Copy writing teams on social media campaigns.
The Digital Designer will report directly to Creative Director.
The ideal Digital Designer will be proficient in:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
- HTML and email coding capabilities
- After Effects
- Video Editing capabilities is a plus!
Work will be onsite, 35-40 hours per week ongoing. A laptop and workstation will be provided.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.