Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Our association client in Washington, DC is looking for a Digital Designer to join their team.
This Digital Designer will concept and design assets for marketing and event campaigns, including landing pages, websites, emails, social media graphics, banner ads (static and animated), GIFs, and some print materials.
The Digital Designer day-to-day includes:
- Oversee design projects from conception to completion
- Design custom graphics, including illustrations and infographics that transform data into digestible info
- Develop look-and-feel for various digital campaigns executed across different mediums
- Work within brand guidelines and style guides
- Liaise with Marketing and Design teams to ensure deadlines are met.
To qualify for the Digital Designer role you will need:
- 4+ years of graphic design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign, and Premiere or After Effects preferred; HTML5 experience a HUGE plus
- Advanced knowledge of web, layout and typography, branding, and print production.
- Can juggle timelines and projects
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment with both providing and receiving constructive feedback
- Bachelor's degree in web design, graphic design, or relevant field preferred
Salary: Up to US$68000 per year