Position: Digital Designer with HTML (Fashion / Beauty) - Full Time Role
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client, a global leader in the beauty space, is currently seeking a DIGITAL DESIGNER w/ HTML to join their team full time!
The DIGITAL DESIGNER w/ HTML:
- Must have at least 3-5 years of digital design experience, preferably in a beauty, fashion or prestige brand
- Has strong skills in the digital and responsive design space,experience designing e-mails and web layouts
- An aesthetic that lends well to the beauty space: fresh, modern, fun, innovative
- Is highly skilled in the Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Has an amazing eye for imagery, layout, type and detail
- Is positive, hard-working and diligent
- Works well in a collaborative environment but can also self-manage and take ownership of projects as needed
In this role, the DIGITAL DESIGNER will be responsible for a variety of digital projects, including:
- Designing and coding HTML emails
- Selecting, editing and cropping key site images
- Using brand guidelines to design engaging digital components
- Designing layouts for web and responsive mobile, including where video and animated content should be
- Create layouts for ecommerce and hero content pages
- Interacting with brand and development teams to present ideas
Our client is looking to fill this role, in January 2019.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.