Position: Digital Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Possible Full Time
Starts: 3rd week of September
Rate: $50-$60K DOE
Our client, a global manufacturer of tools, is looking for a permanent Digital Designer to join their team.
Digital Designer Responsibilities:
- Create wireframes, site maps, process flowcharts, product personas, content inventories web page designs
- Create on-brand e-commerce creative for retail customers
- Design digital graphics for trade show booths, marketing campaigns, sales collateral, merchandising for national advertisements, in-store promotions and more.
- Coordinate with e-commerce team to execute A/B testing
- Utilize best practices and personal skills to structure layouts and achieve user satisfaction
- Proficient with Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Sketch) and the Office Suite
- 2-4 years of digital design experience (including UX/UI)
- Must be deadline / detailed driven. Fast paced!
- Experience converting PSD to HMTL (nice to have)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$50000 - US$60000 per year