Position: Digital Director
Location: St. Louis
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $145,000 Annually; DOE
Our agency client is in immediate need of a Digital Director with B2B experience in CPG / beverage / shopper marketing, who will provide strategic vision and leadership to their digital marketing and business solutions.
The Digital Director is responsible for both cutting-edge, big idea thinking and laser-focused, highly effective tactics that integrate digital as a seamless solution in their marketing services.
The Digital Director is a strong representative of their digital strategy, able to effectively translate digital marketing solutions to various audiences supporting our company's long-term goals.
Digital Director Requirements:
* Understanding of product development process (concept design, development, testing and deployment)
Strong understanding of UX/UI * Proven experience building, managing and motivating teams
* Possess the ability to solve unstructured business challenges
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Exceptionally strong presentation skills (both writing and presenting)
* Track record of developing online campaigns that extend across social, web, mobile, online advertising, search, apps, loyalty, etc.
* Understand shopper and consumer digital behaviors
* Understand the best mechanics to engage the target for brands and retailers
* Proven track record of social media and branded content strategy development and execution across major channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, etc.)
* Understanding of and past experience using analytical tools for social listening, ad tracking, websites, and app statistics (e.g., Google Analytics, Crimson Hexagon, Omniture, Adobe Analytics, comScore, MRI)
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$140000 - US$145000 per year
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.