Position: Digital / Email Production Designer (HTML & Dreamweaver)
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our client, a well know retail company, is currently seeking a freelance Digital / Email Production Designer with HTML Dreamweaver experience to join their growing team, onsite.
Digital / Email Production Designer will:
- Adjust text and graphics within Photoshop files for emails
- Use modules and already created templates to update emails and create responsive emails using HTML and Dreamweaver
- Create paths around images to create silo's in Photoshop
- Work within brand guidelines with the team to increase turn around time on projects
- Huge bonus if you have QA / Deployment experience
Digital / Email Production Designer MUST:
- Have 3+years' experience in digital production, with a strong eye for layout (ideally with retail experience)
- Be proficient with HTML and Dreamweaver
- Be able to work QUICKLY, one of the main goals is for the team to speed up their turnaround process
- Be able to take direction and run with it, using strong layout and a great eye for design
- Have strong communication skills, and able to take direction quickly and efficiently turning around projects
- Be a team player, eager to help and turn projects around quickly
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.