Position: Digital Graphic Designer
Location: Downtown Kansas City
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Next Month
* Our client in the Crossroads, a national marketing communications firm focused in agriculture, is looking for a mid-level Graphic Designer with a strong focus in digital + UX design.
* This Graphic Designer will work on projects including rebrands, logo design, large media campaigns and website redesigns.
* Candidates MUST have a strong digital design portfolio for this role. Experience working in agriculture or animal health is strongly preferred!
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience w/ strong digital work & UX design capabilities
- Agriculture or animal health experience is a huge PLUS!
- Ongoing availability during standard working hours for intermittent onsite work throughout the year with heavy needs in the Fall through Winter
- Ability to integrate & work well with a small creative team
- Ability to present to & interface with clients
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$22 - US$30 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.