Position: Digital Graphic Designer
Location: New Jersey - North
Status: Full-time with benefits and profit sharing after 1 year
Estimated Duration: Full-time, onsite, Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
Starts: January 2019, interviews starting week of 11/26
Rate: Salary is DOE, starting at $60K + bonus!
Our client, a leading natural food company, is looking to hire a full-time Graphic Designer with strong digital skills, starting in January 2019.
Their office is in Bergen County and not easily commutable by public transportation. Everyone works onsite and work from home is only for appointments as needed - they don't have a regular WFH policy.
Culture is very important to them! They have an open environment and even the cofounder sits out on the floor. The Graphic Designer will be the solo in-house designer and part of a team but it's the marketing team, not a separate design team. There is print work but overall it's heavier on the digital side.
Graphic Designer Requirements / Responsibilities:
* At least 3 years of design experience in a fast paced environment
* Create a range of designs for print, digital, social including sales/tradeshow materials, collateral, sell sheets, packaging, mock-ups, website graphics, product illustrations and logos
* Working knowledge of HTML/CSS (no coding from scratch, only banners or image updates and their eComm Manager is also good with code and can help)
* Skills to maintain and expand an existing website (they have two sites, 1 on Big Commerce and the other on Shopify)
* Coordinate with outside agencies, art services, marketing department, printers and colleagues as necessary
* Communicate with vendors about layout and design
* A strong understanding of layout, typography, composition and color theory
* Highly proficient in Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
* A strong eye for visual composition There is a 90 day review and also a yearly review; raises are given once a year, normally near the anniversary of an employee's hire date. There is also a yearly bonus and free food / healthy products!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.