ExemptThis is a regular, full-time staff position, and is not
available for consultant/contractor work.This position is located in Yakima, Washington. We are
interested in all qualified candidates, including those outside the
area who are open to relocating to the Yakima Valley. Relocation
allowance is available.Are you an experienced digital marketer who can create
successful digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate? Do
you have the experience and knowledge to expertly plan and manage
marketing campaigns using SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email,
social media, and display advertising? Do you have significant
experience with Google Analytics and other website analytic tools
similar to NetInsight, Omniture, and WebTrends? Is your ability to
analyze and use data to drive decision-making one of your greatest
strengths? Do you want to use your skills to help a non-profit
healthcare organization reach medically-underserved populations in
several Pacific Northwest communities? If this sounds like you,
then keep reading!What We're Looking For:
- A digital marketing professional adept at developing strategies
for targeted marketing campaigns using SEO/SEM, marketing
databases, email, social media, and display advertising.
- An analytics specialist who understands how to utilize data to
make better, thoughtful decisions.
- Experience and proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Deep knowledge of digital metrics and what platforms we should
- Strong project management skills with the ability to execute
and steer multiple campaigns.
- Highly organized to plan out campaigns in advance as part of a
devised digital marketing strategy.
- Someone who is self-directed but also collaborative, seeking to
gain perspective and input from the team, and includes others in
marketing strategy conversations.
- Someone who is excited about problem-solving, identifying
challenges, and looking for ways to tackle them with an appropriate
sense of urgency.
- Ability to make connections and demonstrate deep-level
- Creativity, passion, and attention to detail.
What You'll Do:
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing/Communications team to
carry the organization's message through various platforms, using
your expertise to design, plan, and execute digital marketing
campaign strategies that will yield specific results.
- Meet regularly with the team to discuss department goals and
advise on digital solutions to reach those goals.
- Continuously monitor campaigns and use analytic tools to ensure
they are on track, making adjustments as needed based on what the
- Develop and maintain a distinct online presence by attracting
high numbers of internet followers through social media
- Manage all online properties including but not limited to YVFWC
websites, Facebook, Google, Twitter, and LinkedIn pages.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing
campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and
performance based on the insights.
- Create and execute strategies for integrating new online
platforms into the YVFWC social suite.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
What We Offer:
- Rewarding work with competitive pay.
- Relocation allowance.
- Best-in-class benefits package including 100% employer-paid
health insurance for employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, and
24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous
paid time off +paid holidays, and more.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or other relevant field.
Relevant marketing experience can substitute for the degree on a
- At least 3 years of professional experience in digital
marketing that includes SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social
media, and display advertising.
- Experience and proficiency with Google Analytics.
Nice to have but not required:
- Certified in Google Analytics and/or Facebook.
- Knowledge of SmartSheet, content management systems, and/or
- Bilingual skills in English and one of the following: Spanish,
Russian, Chinese, Vietnamese, or Korean.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14
dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states.
We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for
those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work
with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to
equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/r5jcwq9ftsqfs359