Position: Digital Marketing Analyst (eCommerce)
Location: Orange County (Central)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: M-F / 40/hrs week - Ongoing
Rate: $65,000 to $80,000 DOE
DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST (ECOMMERCE)
Our client, a luxury lifestyle brand, seeks a results driven Digital Marketing Strategist / Analyst (eCommerce) fulltime and onsite in Irvine.
The Digital Marketing Analyst duties:
- Develop and report on metrics, operations, KPI's
- Diagnose and analyze website and consumer activity behavior, leveraging attribution measurement techniques
- Create insights / strategy for on-page optimization, paid search display, email, social media, mobile, and digital campaigns
- Perform A/B testing, managing stats and reporting results
- Report on customer behavior campaigns, shopping trends, working with CRM team
- Relay information in lamence terms with marketing / digital teams
- Manage vendor relations and multiple projects at a time
The ideal Digital Marketing Analyst:
- BA/BS or Master's in Marketing / Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, etc.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience as Analyst
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel / PPT/ Word
- Proficiency with pivot tables, databases, Google Analytics, (Omniture), Magento
- Working experience using Listrak preferred
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Salary: US$65000 - US$80000 per year + Depending on experience
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.