A fashion ecommerce start-up has a need for a Digital Marketing Consultant to join their team on a part-timefreelance basis in New York, NY. The primary responsibilities of this role include setting up an Amazon store for brand, establishing brand partnerships with ecommerce sites, and identifying marketing solutions to acquire email listings. The successful candidate will be driven and able to work remotely with close communication to other members for a startup. Fashion marketing experience for contemporary fashion ecommerce sites is highly favored.
- Set up Amazon store for brand
- Establish brand partnerships with ecommerce sites to sell merchandise on
- Identify and execute marketing solutions to acquire email listings
- Collaborate with other divisions as needed
- Attend on-site meetings with CEO, team members, and potential partnerships
- At least 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently on projects with close communication to CEO
- Previous experience with partnerships with ecommerce sites for brands
- Flexible work schedule
How do I apply? To apply, please email your resume for immediate consideration. Please reference "Digital Marketing Consultant" in the subject line. If you are not specific in our subject line our database will view it as spam.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.