Our higher education client located in Bluebell is looking for a freelance, Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team onsite for the next 4-5 months, approximately 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday, 8:30AM - 5PM).
Digital Marketing Coordinator's Responsibilities:
* Developing, deploying and managing digital marketing strategies and campaigns to engage prospective, current and alumni students
* Working within their CMS system to create and shape content for their web site, social media channels and email marketing campaigns
* Managing the college's social medial accounts and creating interactive and engaging content and interaction
* Managing and tracking the engagement and reach, reporting back with analytics and recommendations
Digital Marketing Coordinator's Requirements:
* Bachelors degree in marketing, business, communications
* 2-3 years experience within digital marketing space
* Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience within the higher education space is preferred
* Experience with SEM, SEO and web/email campaigns
* Experience with HTML, Google Analytics (certification is a plus!)
* Experience working with and in CRM's and CMS's
* Experience with AP style writing is a plus!
* Working collaboratively with marketing and IT teams in a fast paced, detail oriented environment
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.