Our corporate client, in the health & wellness space, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team full-time.
In this role, you will work closely with designers, writers, the social media team, the sales team, clients, and other partners to strategize & execute digital marketing campaigns.
Your day to day will include:
- Developing digital marketing campaigns both (B2B and B2C) with a strong focus on B2C.
- Creating strategy to drive qualified traffic to eCommerce sites through various channels including email, advertising campaigns/retargeting, and collaborating on social media campaigns.
- Measuring and reporting performance for all digital marketing campaigns and assessing goals and ROI.
- Planning, executing and measuring conversion tests, A/B testing and other marketing tests to improve audience outreach.
- Managing database tools including CRM and marketing automation platform (HubSpot).
The ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years in marketing with 2-3+ years in digital marketing
- Background with marketing B2C or eCommerce (Must have)
- Proficient in Google AdWords, Online Marketing Tracking Tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Positive, professional and enthusiastic demeanor
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter who has a passion for marketing; able to navigate across organizational functions, and engage with all levels of management.
If you are looking to join a dynamic in-house marketing team with a great, award winning culture - this is the role for you apply today!
Salary: up to $75k/DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.