Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Position: Digital Marketing Manager - Great Freelance to Full Time Opportunity!
Location: Agoura Hills
Status: Freelance to Full Time / Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing Now!
Corporate Client is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to oversee their web platforms.
This is a freelance to full time or direct hire opportunity.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the Senior Director Digital Marketing
- Manage web platform to include: feature prioritization and development, platform stability, performance and overall product ownership
- Manage maintenance of 300+ websites and launch of 400+ more including: onboarding new sites, upgrading existing sites and managing change tickets generated by clients
- Help define web platform strategy / working thru execution
- Manage roadmap of website projects
- Provide and report on key findings to stakeholders
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 8+ years of Digital Marketing experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Technology a must
- Proven understanding of website platforms (ideally familiar with Contentful, React, Azure or Netlify)
- Track record of delivering large scale implementations across multiple web properties
- Technical knowledge / expertise highly preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Expertise in SEO, web optimization, AB testing, user testing
- Ability to coach and mentor team members
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.