Digital Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a highly skilled and talented Paid Digital Marketing Specialist to play a key role leading the implementation of our company's new digitally driven marketing and product mandate. In this role, you will be working within a marketing team, utilizing your deep knowledge of Paid Digital Marketing to consult on best practices. You will be highly experienced in building extensive multi lingual campaign across various channels, contributing to the overall strategy and implementing it. You are specialised in in all forms of your field, highly strategic and technical. You will strategize, implement, optimize and report on your campaigns. You will work collaboratively in a new, fast-paced "start-up-creative-agency hybrid" team, which sits within an established multi-national company in the Education through leisure sector. This role is strategic and hands-on (you are required to manage the campaigns) So apply, you must include a short cover letter and the list of all the relevant tools you are an *expert* in (this will be verified), along with a list of your high success achievements (such as growing a brand new site or sub-SERP 1 to page 1. Please have past client or job references ready, these will be verified.
Location: Cape Town, South Africa or Belgrade
Line Manager: Head Of Marketing (UK Based)
Hours of work/contract type: Full time, Permanent Flexible Working Hours, with a minimum requirement of 3 days per week in the office
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Cape Town or Belgrade
- Division: LALLC
- Contract length: Permanent
Main Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Plan, build, optimize and manage Paid Media strategies and campaigns across multiple languages / markets on platforms including Implement, monitor and optimize digital media campaigns on platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google AdWords, DSPs
- Recommend and execute strategies for keyword opportunities in accordance with our company goals
- Implement and manage marketing automation tools
- Implement, run and report on A/B testing
- Create audits for site conversion optimization and traffic optimization
- You will maintain a high level of product knowledge to ensure our organisation remains well positioned among our competitors and monitor web analytics in accordance with internal goals.
- Research websites, source and implement keywords, create adtext, assign budgets, implement strategies and optimise campaigns to meet KPIs
- Manage spend and clicks on a daily basis, and maximising profits
- Measure and report performance of all paid digital marketing campaigns and assess against ROI and KPIs
- Collaborate with colleagues from the content and website team
- Work with internal teams to enhance the website, create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Constantly stay up to date with best practices in your field
- Any other duties reasonably assigned by your line manager
- Minimum 3 years prior experience of managing paid search and display campaigns (including biddable) to a high standard to a Search Executive level or equivalent within a media agency or with high volume budgets
- You will have an understanding for how paid search fits into the wider digital landscape
- Google AdWords + Bing Certified
- 3 x A Level Standard (A-C grade) or equivalent
Experience Skills, Knowledgeand Abilities
- Managing bid management tools such as Marin and Kenshoo or others
- Analytic tools such as Google Analytics and Hitwise
- Excellent Excel skills and have good attention to detail when dealing with numerical data
- PowerPoint & presentation skills
- Report and case creation
- Full gamut of Digital Management, CRM, Email and Automation Tools
- SEO Expertise / Ability
- Email Marketing
- Additional language: French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Korean, Japanese
- Experience creating and testing landing pages
- A strategic thinker, creative problem solver, able to execute vision into final deliverables.
- Excellence-focused attitude, you are very competitive and continuously strive to the best in your field.
- Appreciation for entrepreneurship. Long-term vision. Maturity, patience and strength to see projects through to delivery.
- High-performance mind-set, highly driven, able to handle start-up-like high pressure environment.
- Professional presentation and strong communication skills, with ability to present to senior stake-holders.
- Personable, sociable and good people skills.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to prioritize time and resources efficiently, and prepare for and welcome the unexpected.
- Works well under pressure and with tight deadlines; with excellent time management skills
- Able to shift projects with changing priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly, conduct research, assimilate information and turn thoughts into deliverables.
- Clear-mindedness, determination, sincerity
- Team Player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Applicants without covering letter will be rejected
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.