Our client, a Full-Service Marketing Agency, is seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist to join their team at their offices in Long Island City!
In this role, you will take on a variety of duties to effectively implement a digital strategy that will enhance the client brands within your portfolio. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
View 12 job postings at Syndicatebleu
- Defining and implementing measurement strategies that align with client marketing and business objectives
- Producing meaningful marketing KPI dashboards
- Delivering cross channel performance reports with actionable insight
- Optimizing accounts
- Managing ad creative
- Creating ads, including copywriting
- Taking on additional duties as needed
- Interest in pursuing a career in performance oriented digital marketing
- Working knowledge of Excel, including conditional statements, pivot tables and vlookups
- Strong math/data analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a deadline-oriented environment
- At least 1-2+ years or relevant internship experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work at a start-up company that offers extensive benefits and fantastic company culture!
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.