This role requires a Producer with a strong rolodex of digital production partners and artists to create rich media content with animators, new media artists, traditional media artists and digital graphic designers. This position is equal parts art buyer and production manager. This role is to bolster The North Face's range of assets beyond our existing photography production or video production capabilities. This role will report directly to the Senior Producer and collaborate with The North Face's Creative Director, Art Directors, Creative team, Digital Director, Photo and Video Production team, Content team, Social team, athletes and external production partners on planning, pitching, budgeting and execution of dynamic digital content for The North Face.
The candidate will work with the Creative and Content team to deliver content to the guidelines of creative briefs and provide the assets necessary for The North Face's social, digital, retail, wholesale, product and ecommerce channels.
- Lead and assist in daily production oriented tasks.
- Manage and track budgets, production expense reports and vendor payments.
- Contribute to entire arc of content production from pre-production through final content delivery.
- Acquisition and track samples for content productions.
- Work with Brand and Creative teams on content needs and track to calendars for seasonal and non-seasonal content asks.
- Track to tight timelines and manage internal expectations on realistic delivery schedules.
- Ability to clearly set expectations and execute on a creative brief.
SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic Arts, advertising or related field preferred.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Flexibility with schedule and ability to work long hours.
- Ability to adapt systems and routines for efficiency.
- A passion for and understanding of the unique culture of The North Face and outdoor sports.
- Passion for creative content and pushing past the status quo of expected outdoor industry content.
- Experience in fashion and or apparel industry.
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to work quickly with minimal guidance and an ability to manage a project from brief to final delivery.
- Strong familiarity with digital and social media platforms.
- Great communicator and team player; sense of humor is a plus.
- Creativity and an ability to move quickly.
- Technical skills required: Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, Workfront, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Google Docs, Bridge, Capture One, Final Cut.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.