Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.
Job Title: Digital Media Associate (Display, Media Optimization) - Temp to
Position: Senior CGI Multimedia Artist (Consumer, Product, Photorealism) - Onsite, Freelance
Estimated Duration: About 1 month, Project Based
Starts: ASAP after Interview
Our client, a well-known and highly regarded consumer goods and pharma company, is currently seeking a Senior CGI Multimedia Artist to join their innovation design team onsite, for project based work.
Ideal candidate MUST:
- Demonstrate expert proficiency in end to end CGI creation from storyboarding to post production
- Have expertise in your CGI process, resulting in outstanding photorealistic product images and motion graphics that will be used across the organization
- Have CONSUMER and PRODUCT examples in your portfolio
- Have 10+ years experience working with CGI, and at least 5 handling photorealistic CGI rendering
- Have the ability to create accurate models from either mechanical drawings and/or physical products
- Have expertise to create renders to composite into backgrounds and have the ability to work with both NURBS and polygons
- Ideally have expert knowledge of RGB and CMYK color management, as well as problem solving and communication skills
CGI Artist will:
- Possess ability to use CGI programs and illustrations to create Photorealistic images
- Ideally have some medical / healthcare experience for specific projects involving medical devices
- Research information and methods for upcoming projects as needed
- Edit images based on feedback from designers, solution leads, other team members and/or partners
- Independently manage work load and coordinate deadlines in a collaborative and cross-functional environment
*Experience in an Advertising Agency or CGI studio of similar production type is preferred*
This is a great opportunity to join a well known in house design studio, bringing fresh thinking to some of the world's most iconic well known brands. Not to mention working alongside with some of the top innovators and creatives in NYC!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.