Our client is a top agency that is searching for a Digital Media Strategist to join their Media team ASAP!
You will help clients maximize their investment in digital media investment across advertising and social media. You will report up to the Associate Director of Media.
- Become immersed in clients' brands and goals and develop creative solutions that improve the brands' reputation and performance.
- Manage & reporting of current media placements, with additional focus on new media planning .
- Implement and monitor campaigns through ad serving, pacing, optimizing, reporting and billing.
- Structure and present compelling recommendations to client for approval
- Oversight and optimization of paid social and paid search media campaigns to meet or exceed client goals.
Here's what we need:
- 4+ years experience in digital media
- Agency experience a HUGE plus
- Ability to manage and set client expectations and to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven process
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Keynote
- Strong knowledge of key digital and social platforms (Google, Facebook, etc.)
- Proficiency with digital and analytical tools (Google AdWords, Google Analytics. Ad Serving, etc.)
This team is looking for some immediate freelance help of a manager for the next few months. If you want to work on a smart, high performing team with a big agency name in SD, let us know!
Salary: up to $30ph/DOE
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.