Position: Digital Producer - E-Commerce Platform - Onsite Mt. View via Shuttle
Location: Peninsula Area
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Next Week
Rate: up to $68/hr
One of the Bay Area's best known search engine giants is seeking a Digital Producer to assist their team!
In this role, you will provide strategic and executional leadership across our consumer marketing. Key responsibilities include overseeing the execution of global program initiatives & product launches across the team including resource allocation, brief alignment, project management, agency/vendor management, cross-functional representation & ultimately execution quality. You will also work collaboratively with cross functional and regional teams in strategy alignment, UX/Product strategy, GTM planning & execution across the various programs that span the calendar year.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Program Managers & the Creative Producers to plan projects, define milestones, assign resources, assess risks, and help projects meet business objectives, deadlines and budget requirements.
- Lead & mentor the creative producers through strategy alignment, briefing, design development and execution x-channel by coordinating work across Programs, Product Marketing, Interactive Design team, Creative Studio and Production.
- Partner with internal procurement teams to issue and manage agency agreements & contracts, including authoring Statement of Work for all projects involving external agency partnerships and work closely with internal creative teams & agency partners to deliver exceptional creative work - showing a keen eye for great design & a focus on brand integrity.
Please highlight EXACT skills that apply to you.
Do you have?
- BA/BS degree in any field
- 8-10 years of experience managing the design and creative development of a digital, e-commerce retail platform
- Demonstrated portfolio of superlative written and verbal skills as well as strong presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and tech work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances
- Exceptional people management skills - team focus in a high paced environment
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills.
Nice to haves:
- Ability to balance working in a creatively driven organization, with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing
- Strong cross-functional relationship management skills.
- Experience working on complex campaigns/projects with multiple senior executive stakeholders.
This is an onsite freelance opportunity in Mt View. Public Transportation accessible via company shuttle.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples) to:
Salary: US$63 - US$68 per hour
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.